The Pearce Institute, affectionately known as the PI, has been at the heart of the Govan community since 1906, ‘A’ Listed Building.
The PI is home to a wide range of community groups and social economy organisations sharing the common aim of meeting the needs of the people of Govan.
Various internal refurbishment projects have been undertaken over the years with upgrades to engineering plant, lighting solutions and life safety system. Environmental design solutions have been provided to recognise the changing use of the PI by the community with the need to ensure a level of adaptability/flexibility.
Page & Park
Mechanical and Electrical Services Design